Monday 20 October 2014

Gluten Free Leon

Leon is every coeliacs dream. I'd say around 80% of their menu was gluten free. It's the perfect place to grab a quick bite whether you are on your lunch break, enjoying a shopping trip, or just exploring the sights of London. Their menu is super heathy with clear guidence of allergens written under each item. Super healthy and super quick, I can't explain to you how much I love this place.


Leon restaurants


Imagine peering into a glass counter full of cakes knowing you can eat every single one? I know it sounds too good to be true, Leon have made is happen. Hallelujah! 

On my lunch break the other day I decided to treat myself to their Cranberry Bakewell, and my gosh I'm glad I did.

It's made with polenta and ground almonds amongst other yummy things, and topped with dried cranberries. Incredible.

Gluten free london


Leon naturally fast food

gluten free bakewell tart


Gluten Free Cake

Empty Plate


Their restaurants are all over central London and Heathrow Airport. Visit their website here.







No comments:

Post a Comment